The NEW Moon Markets Analysis (MMA) report, leverages NSR’s extensive industry knowledge, providing business critical insights for emerging and existing Lunar Orbit and surface infrastructure applications.
NSR’s MMA offers readers a comprehensive overview of multiple market verticals including Science and Technology, Communications, Robotics, Transportation, Infrastructure, Crewed and Other through the 2020-2030 period.
With the potential end of the ISS in sight, space commercialization will be eyeing the development of a beyond-Earth orbit ecosystem associated with Lunar operations, research, and exploration. NSR’s MMA provides business critical insights into the potential Moon Market, national/international space agency partnerships, public-private partnerships, commercial, and military/government players.
This report will help the readers gain the most recent information and knowledge to answer key questions about this market:
- What are the key market trends driving the Moon Market?
- What will be the Moon Market Opportunity Size in the next 10 years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What drivers and restraints are shaping the enabling Moon Market Segments?
- Which Moon Market vertical will represent the largest portion of the market?
- What are the global challenges to overcome in this market?
- How much commercial opportunity will be available in the next 10 years?
Bottom Line: How does NSR see the Moon Market evolve over the next 10 years?
For more information, please visit: https://www.nsr.com/research/moon-markets-analysis/